A classic text RPG where you have to beat up random monsters/people at the University of Redlands
to get enough money to pay off your unsubsidized loan. Also has a Java-based level editor.
- Completely written in Assembly for Intel processors.
- Multi-room, multi-monster, multi-item RPG. Has around 20 of each.
- Has a room creator in Java that exports the required Assembly code for the game's levels.
- Includes secret passages and easter eggs.
- Can move in the typical text RPG directions - n,s,e,w,u,d.
Controlled via command line. Type in a key and then press return.